Yes Bank IFSC CODE

The Indian Financial System Code (or IFSC as is it is more commonly known) is an eleven-digit alpha-numeric code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India to identify every bank branch participating in the NEFT system uniquely. This code is used by electronic payment system applications such as RTGS, NEFT and CFMS. 


It is mandatory for fund transfers from one bank account to another. Every bank branch will have a unique code and no two branches (even of the same bank) will ever be the same. Every bank branch will have a unique code and no two branches (even of the same bank) will ever be the same. 

Related More Ifsc Codes--: Bank Of India Ifsc Code

Comments

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  247officedept@gmail.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Search IFSC Code of all Indian Banks

How Can You Find IFSC Code of Indian Bank